I got quite a lot of requests on how to do this graphic and now I’m finally making it so
Please do Like/Reblog if you find it helpful :)
My askbox is open for graphic/tutorial requests
I don’t know about you but everytime I make tutorials, I always need to link you guys on how to remove the background, so click HERE for that.
- Once you’ve removed the background, set the curves/brightness to your liking. TIP: the brighter it is, the better.
- Create a new layer on top of your picture and create a Clipping Mask. To do that, simply right click your new layer and select the one with clipping mask shit on it.
- Go into your picture and take your eraser. Set it to Natural Brush 2, if you don’t know what the hell that is, HERE’S a picture. Erase the end bits of your picture. It’ll look something like this (PLS DONT MIND THE ERASED BIT ON HER NECK. THAT WAS A MISTAKE SOZ)
- Start colouring different parts, WITH DIFFERENT LAYERS ie a layer for the hair and another one for the lips etc. AND THEY ALL MUST BE ON A CLIPPING MASK. YOU DONT HAVE TO COLOUR THE SKIN BECAUSE A PSD WILL DO THAT FOR YOU.
- Set the hair layer (the layer where you coloured the hair) into ‘Multiply’. If you’re colouring a girl, use red for the lips and orange-y red on the cheeks (set both into Multiply again).
- With all that, you’ll have something like this
Now we move on to the second part, THE TEXTS. I type in the letters one by one. IDK how to do that in shortcut the fact that we need the letters separated and in different angles.
- Select the text layer and type in the first letter. TO HAVE THE EFFECT WE’RE ACHIEVING, THE TEXT COLOUR MUST BE THE SAME AS YOUR BACKGROUND. IN HERE OUR BACKGROUND IS WHITE, SO THE TEXT COLOUR IS WHITE.
- YOU NEED TO SEPARATE THE TEXTS BY CREATE A NEW LAYER EACH TIME YOU MAKE ONE. FOR EXAMPLE, THE FIRST LETTER YOU TYPE IN IS ‘I’, AND ON THE SECOND TIME YOU TYPE A LETTER, CREATE A NEW LAYER FIRST, TO SEPARATE THEM. GET IT?
- With all those separated letters, your layers will look like this
- Place those letters in random places. Have fun, go crazy. It’d be cool if you copy me and put them in a curve like order like this
- And at last, the PSD. I love this Lovoto PSD and I always use it. Download the PSD and put on the canvas.
- We wont be using the whole PSD so only make the ones circled VISIBLE.
- And you’ll end up with this :)Hope you guys found it helpful!!!WHOOOOOOOO PHOTOSHOP